1. If cancelled from 0 days to 07 days before the check-in date 100.00% of the booking amount will be charged as retention charges. No refund.
2. If cancelled from 08 days to 15 days before the check-in date 50.00% of the booking amount will be charged as retention charges. Rest in refunded.
3. If cancelled from 21 days to 30 days or more before the check-in date 10.00% of the booking amount will be charged as retention charges. Rest is refunded.
4. No refunds for unused nights or early check-out. No shows or on arrival date cancellations will also be charged with INR 500/- & INR 1,000/- respectively for Indian & International guests towards miscellaneous cancellation service charge.
5. Booking and cancellation policy for airline / flight, bus, train or international cruises will only be entertained on full payment in advance and the return policy is all subject to the concerned airline or cruise company regulations and norms of remittance. The charges will be obeyed as per the esteemed company norms supplied individually by them.
6. No refunds would be offered on the government ferry tickets or Makruzz or Coastal Cruise (Speed Catamaran) tickets, if already purchased. In package tickets for cruise are reserved well in hand and are not liable to be refunded anytime or by any case. Cancellations are possible only at least 48 hours before journey. Anyways the tickets are cancelled as per request anytime but cancellation during the journey day is not entertained towards any type of refunds.
7. In case the guest has an International bank account, and then any bank charges applicable are to be borne by the customer. We will remit the amount as per our cancellation policy.
8. Fort Holidays™ is not responsible for room cancellation for the cancellation of flight/ ship / train / bus etc.
9. Fort Holidays™ is not responsible for cancellation of reservation due to climatic changes, whether changes, curfew, strikes, earthquakes, emergency or any unforeseen conditions or events under an act of god.
10. Our agency is nowhere responsible for any conflicts between the tour operators & hotel authorities; such procurements may lead to transactions in which we are not bound to pay the customer from any side unless a loop proved from our side. 11. The management decision will be final & evitable.
12. Payment to hotels and tour payments are separate, and to be borne individually by the customers. Hotel concessions or tour concessions will not be entertained in the entire package totally.
13. All related disputes will be subjected to Andaman & Nicobar Islands jurisdiction and will be prosecuted under The Hon’ble Circuit Bench of Kolkata High Court at Port Blair under Andaman & Nicobar Administration, GoI.
14. All regulations and policies are copyright of Fort Holidays Hospitality Tours & Travels- A Unit of A K T Group & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.
15. Management’s decision will be final and irrevocable.
16. All the above are mandatorily liable for B2B / B2C / B2Co. / B2G etc.